Drive4Charity is a Non-Profit Organisation that was founded in 2009 by motor enthusiasts Kieran O Donoghue & Jason O Toole with the aim of raising support and funds for charities in Ireland.
Drive4Charity has raised €263,061.35 for charities in Ireland since 2009.
- 2009 – €18,731.54 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
- 2010 – €14,596 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
- 2011 – €30,820.64 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
- 2012 – €16,263.75 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
2012 – €15,423.75 – Suicide Awareness (Console)
- 2013 – €12,500 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
2013 – €12,500 – Suicide Awareness (Console)
- 2014 – €9,257.09 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
2014 – €9,257.09 – Suicide Awareness (Console)
- 2015 – €20,501.02 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
2015 – €20,501.02 – Suicide Awareness (Console)
- 2016 – €42,705.91 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
- 2017 – €40,003.54 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
The total raised by Drive4Charity to date is €263,061.35
- €205,379.49 – Crumlin Children’s Hospital
- €57,681.86 – Suicide Awareness (Console)
Thank You for your interest and support!
2018 is the 10th Anniversary of D4C and is shaping up to be an exciting year and with your interest and support it could be the best yet. Thank You!
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Drive4Charity
- Follow us on Twitter: www.Twiiter.com/CharityDrive
Official Statement on behalf of the Drive4Charity Commitee.
We at Drive4Charity were deeply saddened to hear the news on the investigations into the finances of Console.
This has both shocked and angered us, now we also feel it wrong to attack the charity when they do such great work, based on the wrong doings of a few individuals involved with the running of them.
But based on all the information we have, we have no choice and see no other option other than to pull away from supporting console for the foreseeable future. This has deeply saddened us as a group as suicide is something that is so close to home for us all.
Due to this decision all money raised under the name of Drive4Charity going forward will be donated to Crumlin Childrens Hospital, who I’m sure you all agree have always been very deserving of our support..
Whether another charity will be brought on board in the future will be decided by the committee.
That is all we have to say on the matter, and we hope you can all respect our decision.
Thank you for taking the time to read this